Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Yoga for Strength and Toning

Tonight Soul Shine will be hosting 2 new classes. First up is our 6 week Beginner Series with China. This is going to be a great class where she takes you through the basics of yoga so you will feel comfortable in the other classes we offer. This series is great for true beginners and for people who may need a refresher course.

I am teaching Yoga for Strength and Toning. I am SO excited about this class! We will warm up in the traditional Viniyoga way with some breath work, apanasana to lengthen our spine and some more moves to get our muscles warm - then we will move into some Sun Salutations and then into postures like Chair pose, Plank and Boat (pictured). This class will focus on holding poses longer and targeting large muscle groups like our abs, arms and legs!

See you tonight at Soul Shine!
http://www.jacksoncountyyoga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment