Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just a quickie...

To explain my FB status, I am just really irritated today. I truly do not fake my happiness and joyful spirit - but today I am mad.
Hailey is in the hospital again because of her blood count. I just saw her yesterday! She was fine...she had color, we were joking around, she got up and sat on the porch with me - then BAM! Back in the pokey. That is one of the MANY crappy things about cancer, it can catch you off guard. One minute everything seems OK, then back to the hospital.
Whatever, I know she is in good hands and she is still here. So praise God for that. God's got it. I know he does, whatever the outcome (wether I like it or not) is not in my control.
So, I will just try and let it go and enjoy Lost tonight.

Namaste,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment