Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Monday, June 6, 2011

I will see you in your dreams...


She's got wings, she's got wings...
 Hailey always told Colleen that she would see her in her dreams. I asked Colleen if she has had any dreams about her mama. "Yes." This is what she is dreaming every night...
Mama and Colleen are flying on winged unicorns in a shiny turquoise sky. Mama has on a pretty purple dress and has lots of curly black hair.She looks beautiful. Colleen is laughing and flying on her unicorn, which is also purple. Mama's unicorn is green. The music is beautiful and "Airplane" is playing. Mama tells Colleen that she loves her, and Colleen tells her that she loves her too.

3 comments:

  1. <3 <3 WOW! How inspirational!! What a wonderful, vibrant, young lady she is! My 5 year old daughter saw the picture of the unicorn and I was reading her the story and explaining it to her and she said, "Awwww, Her Mommy is flying in Heaven on Swiftwind!" (Swiftwind is She-Ra'sturn into pet horse that turns into a unicorn when they turn into superhero's when fighting crime and the bad guys ruled by Hordac and Skelator) Yes as in He-Man and his twin sister She-Ra, from the 80's cartoon characters...........lol, Yeah, I loved She-Ra and I bought the movie and first season when EmmaRae was about 1 1/2 and she is probably the only 5 yr. old pn the planet who evenknows who She-Ra and Swiftwind are!! Go figure, LOL!! Hailey is flying with Swiftwind in Heaven! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey LOVES She-Ra and He Man, she even had castle greyskull as a kid!!!

    ReplyDelete