Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cucumbers, Kale and an Apple, oh my!

So far juicing has been great! I have not been doing it long enough to see any real results, but what I notice immediately after drinking my fresh juice, I have some pep in my step. I honestly do not feel the need for caffeine like I normally do in the morning. Considering the ingredients sound less than delightful, let me assure you, even Mike liked it. After I forced a sip down his throat and he actually said "not bad!"
Take that into consideration as you read the following recipes. These are the two combos I have been drinking since Sunday.


Green Monster:

1 pear

handful of each:

kale

sprouts

spinach


Green Apple:

1 apple
1 cucumber

handful of each:

kale

sprouts


Seriously, its good and the fruit takes over the drink. I am going to try beet juice tonight...



No comments:

Post a Comment