Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a Yoga Studio!!!!!

Holy Toledo! I have a yoga studio!!!!!!
I signed the papers today and I am thrilled! I am planning for the official grand opening to be Feb 1 if all goes as planned.
The studio is located at Towne Center. Click here for a map.

It is only 2 miles off of Interstate 85 and in a CUTE cottage style space with 1200 sq ft of hardwoods that will shortly be turned into a total meditative, peaceful, fun place for us to all gather and practice yoga among other things (ZUMBA!) plus I will have a prayer/meditation room for anyone to use anytime they need it.

I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM!
This is the answer to A LOT of prayers!

Namaste,
H

PS:
It kinda looks like this, but 2x as big and a lighter brick color. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment