Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The next day...so far so good

Pau d'Arco Bark
Hola amigos...
The first day of the cleanse went well. The only thing I think I could have eaten better was dinner. When I get home at 9:00 PM after a long day, I am starving. I ate 2 frozen veggie burgers and 2 slices of Ezekiel bread. I added lettuce and a tad of ranch dressing. The ranch has dairy in it, but it was only a bit and I have not had time to make my own mayo yet. I drank a glass of unsweetened almond milk and then pau d'arco tea.

Pau d'arco tea is great when you are cleansing. Shams introduced me to it a long time ago and I plan on drinking it daily during the cleanse. Here is some info on Pau d'Arco...

"Pau d'Arco tea or tincture concoctions have had beneficial effects for cancer victims, anywhere from alleviation of chemotherapy symptoms to complete remission of tumors. An article published by Dr. Daniel B. Mowrey on Pau d'Arco stated that "who Lapacho has produced clinical anti-cancer effects without side effects." This taheebo tea has been helpful to many.


Candida Albicans, a fungus which causes yeast infections, has also been treated by the Pau d'Arco herb. Clinical studies also showed strong in vitro activity against various other bacteria, fungi and yeast, including: Aspergillus, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Helicobacter pylori (common cause of stomach ulcers), Bucella, tuberculosis, pneumonia, and dysentery. ""
Basically its great for getting bad bacteria out of your gut. You can get it in bulk or capsules. Click Here for my favorite online herb shop Mountain Rose Herbs. They have great medicinal herbs and yummy oils etc...

I also need to up my water intake. Some days I am great about it and drink about 100 oz of water a day, but some days I don't get nearly enough. I can really tell a difference when I drink lots of water.
Today's menu:
Oatmeal with stevia and cinnamon
Chai tea with stevia and unsweetened almond milk
Hummus & rice crakcers
Tomato & Cuke salad
Apple and almond butter
Dinner???
I really need to get to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment