Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Power Balance

Hi all
Today I went to one of those networking meetings. It was fun and I met some great women. One of the ladies sells these power balance bracelets. They are rubber and have some sort of hologram on each side. She did this test by yanking on my arm to see if I fell out of balance, and I did. She then handed me the bracelet and did the same thing and I did not move.
I immediately purchased the bracelet.
I came home and did the same experiment on Mike and dang, it worked. So strange!

http://www.powerbalance.com/powerbalance

scam? for real?
I can feel the difference wearing it...is it mental? Mind over matter or does this bracelet have some truth to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment