Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yoga in Helen, GA

This past weekend I had the awesome opportunity to teach a group of people in Helen, GA. I had a blast! The weather was perfect, the rain held off and it was cool outside. We were on the deck at Smithgall Woods surrounded by lush greenery and a river of clear water. I hope to do more groups like this in the future.

It was a very interesting group to teach as some of the students had never taken yoga before, some had lots of experience, some were older, some were younger...and I had one student that declared at the beginning of class that she needed a cigarette and beer before we started! Ha! It was a fun group to say the least and lots of laughter was mixed in with our blissful surroundings. Viniyoga is perfect for everyone, as a viniyoga teacher I had the tools to teach everyone and offer several options for poses to make it doable by everyBODY.



No comments:

Post a Comment