Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Cheer

Well, Hailey is out of the hospital and will be out until she goes back to Texas in January! Whoo Hoo!
She is feeling pretty good, gets tired easy, but she was able to go shopping with Mom and Colleen yesterday. I am taking her to finish up tomorrow. She can not walk around, so we get to wheel her around in a wheel chair. She is getting used to that, but she still does not like it.
We are going to drive around and look at Christmas lights like we did when we were kids tomorrow night :)

So, hold your dear loved ones close, cuddle up next to the fire, watch classic Christmas movies and drink some Irish Coffee. Tis the season! Enjoy it, do not stress over the details, you never know what next year will bring.




No comments:

Post a Comment