Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Update on Hailey

I just wanted to let everyone know that Hailey is at home and resting. They did keep her over night and did a CT scan, and a MRI and both of those came back OK, so no damage or (gulp) tumors in her noggin.

She is now on anti-seizure meds and the docs do not know what caused it. We asked all the questions, was it the prescriptions? chemo? the full moon? They don't know what happened or why which is pretty scary - but the good news is that she is on meds and hopefully won't ever do that again.

Thank you all for all your support, prayers, vibes and love. When we are having a tough day/week/moment...your love is felt and the prayers are working miracles on my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment