Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Monday, November 23, 2009

From the front lines...

The war on cancer...maybe if we did not associate cancer with fighting, war and hostility we would have a better attitude towards it.
Right now I do not have a good attitude at all. This sucks. There are no two ways about it. I will try to put my cheerleader outfit on and plaster a smile on my face, but I am just not feelin it today.

Here is the update on Hailey. She is home from her first round of chemo. She is in pain. She is sad. The pharmacies in town do not have the medication she needs in order not to feel the pain. She is staying with my parents. We hope we do not spend Thanksgiving in the hospital. I am going over to my parents on Wednesday and staying there until I feel like coming back to Hoschton.


I have not practiced yoga in about 5 days because I have been sick, and it shows. I plan on releasing this negative energy tonight by doing some good asana work, pranayama and if I can muster it up, some meditation. Maybe that will help me feel the light I am missing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment