Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Peace and sadness are not mutually exclusive
Sometimes living life to the fullest means fully feeling your pain

Cancer is where the Light can not shine, I see it not only as a physical battle but a spiritual one

Prayer is very powerful, do not doubt that God is listening and his angels are at your side

We are all terminal, some of us just are much more aware of that fact

Do not postpone joy

Abba did not give my sister cancer, but he could cure it if its in his plans - I really wish he would

Crying is good but it gives me a headache

Accepting grace is hard

People are awesome - I love them

I used to say "life sucks, wear a helmet" but I am going to change that to "when life sucks, wear a belt, shoes, a helmet, armor, a shield and bring a sword"

Stop thinking about the future, stop worrying about all the damned details and start living your life now: "life is what happens when your busy making other plans" Lennon



Hailey starts chemo today. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment