Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Off to Texas...

Well, Hailey is off to Texas right now. She is on an airplane and heading to MD Anderson in Houston. We had a little send off BBQ for her last night and she was holding up pretty good until she had to leave. She did not really break down until she got in the car. She is scared - but she also knows that she is going to the best place possible for her cancer. We also had a prayer service for her after church yesterday, it was very moving with lots of tears and praise and begging. It was good. 
Please take the time to say a prayer for Hailey, Colleen and my family (esp. my mom!) today if that is your thing. I really do believe in the power of prayer! 

Love and Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment