Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Love your belly

I really don't think I can add anything to the article in the link below. Many of you have had the treat of learning dance from Oracle at Soul Shine and her "love your belly" speech changes the way you view and treat your pooch. I needed to read this today. I woke up and put on a tight t-shirt and said to myself "no, not yet - wait to wear this shirt until you have a flat belly." Then a beautiful voice in my heart said "what if you never have a flat belly again?" and I thought to myself...so what? I am pretty healthy, I have a strong back, strong abdominal muscles and a six pack is truly not what I desire. Be stong in your core, but recognize your potential for beauty without six pack abs. You will breathe better, practice yoga better and perform hotter belly dance moves. Soul Shine's new core strength class will teach you all about how to be strong in your core, move from your core and possibly lose a few inches if you need too - all without cruches or compressing our diaphram/breath.

Click the link below to read the article below by Oracle and learn more about loving your belly...the center of LIFE.

http://www.examiner.com/belly-dance-in-atlanta/love-your-belly?CID=examiner_alerts_article

No comments:

Post a Comment