Who am I?

My photo
Jefferson, Georgia, United States
Hello everybody, I am Heather. I love yoga, food and loud rock shows. I am here to lead you on a lifestyle that will have your soul shining! P.S. Cancer Sucks!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Zumba!

I LOVE ZUMBA.
My first love was dance, so Zumba fits in with my child like energy to move and shake. However, Zumba is a far cry from the controlled moves of ballet, tap and jazz in my childhood. In Zumba you are free to cut loose, shake it, shimmy your shoulders and have FUN moving. What? Oh, I am exercising? Did I just burn 700+ calories - yes you did.

We are blessed at Soul Shine to have our own hot tamale, Maria Cardarelli teaching two times a week. Tonight is Zumba night and it is always a latin flavored, loud, sweaty, amazing night.



Even Hollywood celebs have jumped on the Zumba train - click here to read more about how Zumba is heating up Hollywood.

Also, Maria was honored with 3rd place in Project Safe's Athens Dancing with the Stars, see the video of her ballroom dancing here. 

Aiiiiieeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment